Saturday, September 29, 2018

A Moment of Solace


As I look back through my previous images this is one I find myself stopping at over and over again. It is a rather simple shot taken in the Caribbean near Haiti. As I sat and watched the sun set this particular evening I found myself fixated on this small sailboat. I wonder where is it going. Where is it coming from. Perhaps nowhere. I know its just a moment in time. That soon the sun will drop below the horizon and it will be dark and the sun will rise the next morning on a brand new day but for this brief moment in time I imagine the passengers on this small boat completely at peace, without a care in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Am Pedaling As Hard As I Can

--> I find it harder and harder these days to drive into the gym in the morning. It isn’t that I don’t want to get up or g...